New York Highlights (6 days)
- Hanging out with Jess and Rob, and meeting their two little girls Annabelle and Amelia.
- Discovering Babycakes, a super cute gluten free bakery with the most delicious chocolate brownies and donuts.
- Going to the Purl SOHO shop.
- Celebrating 4th of July on the balcony drinking wine, eating bbq fish and seeing the NY lights.
- Watching an afternoon screening of 'Bridesmaids' with Jess.
- Visiting the International Centre of Photography and seeing Elliott Erwitt and Ruth Gruber exhibitions.
- Eating great food including Mexican and sushi.
- Discovering Madwell and buying 1 too many shirts.
- Reading 'Just Kids' by Patti Smith and loving it.